1. Excuse me, whom am i speaking to?
2. Excuse me, Is this Novel Company in Huston, Texas.
3. Excuse me, Is this 713-555-9999.
4. It seems i got wrong number. Sorry to have bothered you.
5. I was trying to reach another party, sorry.
1. It's imperative for us to meet as soon as possible. It can not be put off any longer.
2. There is a matter of great importance. It can only be solved by a direct meeting. When is the earliest time we can meet?
3. I believe it is best to have a face-to-face meeting as soon as possible. When are you available? Please suggest a date of your convenience.
4. This matter can not be dragged on. I am willing to fly to see you just to resolve this issue. How about the end of this week. If you can not make it, please recommend some other dates.
1. My preference would be May 1st or 2nd.
2. Could you make it May 1st or 2nd?
3. Can you suggest an alternative?
4. As an alternative, i wish to propose May 3rd.