1. "Oh, who was that?" Mr. Black asked."哦,是谁?"布莱克先生问.
2. "Oh, how blind you are!" he cried."哎呀,你们真瞎!"他大声道.
3. "Oh, oh!" he cried. "My stomach! My head! oh! oh!“哎呀,哎哟!"他大声道,"我的肚子!我的头!哎哟!哎哟!"
4.Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man. 噢,博学的法官!噢,聪明的年轻人!
1. Ah, yes, Jeanne married a man with a lot of money. 啊,对啦,珍妮嫁给了一个很有钱的人.
2. "Ah, what splendid clothes!" thought the Emperor."啊!多华丽的衣服啊!"皇帝想.
3. Ah, how pitiful! 呀,多可惜!
4. Ah, here is the thing I am after. 哎呀,我找的东西在这儿呢.
1.Oh, come, Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend. 嗨,说吧,玛蒂尔德,你对老朋友说说总是可以的吧.
2.Come, we must hurry. 喂,我们得赶紧啦!
3.Come, come, get him his change. Tod, get him his change. 好吧,好吧,托德,快把钱找给他,快把钱找给他.
4. Come, come! What were you really doing behind the bicycle sheds? 喂!喂!你还在车棚里磨蹭啥?
1. Dear! What awful weather! 哎呀!多糟的天气!
2. Oh, dear, dear! Where can Harry be? 天哪,天哪,亨利会在哪儿?
3. Dear, dear! Where have I put my keys? 哎呀,我把钥匙放在哪儿啦?
4. "Dear me," he said to himself, "Am I foolish or unfit for my office?" "哎呀!"他心里嘀咕着,"我是愚蠢呢还是不称职?"
1. Well, your father has found him in the garage. 好啦,你父亲在车库里找到他了.
2. Are you sure? Well, perhaps you, are right. 你能肯定吗?嗯,也许你说得对.
3. Well, you must come to lunch tomorrow. 不过,你明天一定要来吃午饭.
4. I handed the note to him and said, "Oh, very well, I apologize." 我把那张票子递给了他,说道:"啊,好极了,我向你道歉."
5. Well, why don't you make a notice like theirs? 那么,你为什么不做个像他们那样的广告牌呢?
1. Now, now, you two; Don't fight again. 喂,喂,你们俩,别再打了.
2. Now, now, my boy! It's all right! There's no need to cry! 好了,好了,孩子,没事了,别哭了.
3. Now, let's play basketball. 喏,咱们打篮球吧!
4. Now, lift me up, Doctor, lift me up. Where is he? 把我扶起来吧,医生,把我扶起来.他在哪里?
1.There! There! Never mind, you'll soon feel better. 好啦,好啦,不要紧,你马上会好的.
2.Thefe, there, you said too much. 得啦,得啦,你说的太多了.
3.There, I've filled it up again。瞧,我又把它灌满了.
4.There, what's that？哟,那是什么!
1."Use you knife, man!" ordered the British officer nearby.“嗨,用刀子割!"旁边的英国军官命令道.
2.Hurry up, man. 嗨,快点.
3.We have won the match, man！啊,我们胜利了.
1.Boy, oh, boy! Our team's going to win! How fantastic? 哇,怎么样!我们队要赢了!真是太好了!
2.Boy! This soup is good, Mama! 嘿,妈妈,这汤好得很.
3.Oh, boy! I just had a wonderful dream! 嘿,我刚才做了个好梦.
Ha! Pround as these nobles are, he is afraid to see me. 哈!这些贵族尽管傲慢,他却害怕见到我.
The trousers are all right; now the waistcoat; aha, right again.裤子合身;再请穿上背心试试;啊哈,也很合适.
Hey! I didn't expect to meet you here. 嗨,我没想到会在这儿遇到你.
They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered. "Sh! Keep still. Don't move!" 他们正想再下去,这时托姆突然低声道:"嘘，安静，别动!"
Why, what's the harm? 咳,这有什么害处呢?
"Nonsense," the king shouted. "My cook is the best cook in the world."
Good heavens! Listen to that silly child," said the father."天哪!听听那傻孩子在瞎说些什么!"孩子的父亲说.