11. If its message were confined merely to information and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve， for even a detail such as the choice of the color of a shirt is subtly persuasive-advertising wound be so boring that no one wound pay any attention.
12. The workers who gets a promotion， the student whose grades improve， the foreigner who learns a new language-all these are examples of people who have measurable results to show for there efforts.
13. As families move away from their stable community， their friends of many years， their extended family relationships， the informal flow of information is cut off， and with it the confidence that information will be available when needed and will be trustworthy and reliable.
14. The individual now has more information available than any generation， and the task of finding that one piece of information relevant to his or her specific problem is complicated， time--consuming， and sometimes even overwhelming.
15. Expertise can be shared world wide through teleconferencing， and problems in dispute can be settled without the participants leaving their homes and/or jobs to travel to a distant conference site.